Old Hickory, TN Dental Emergencies, Emergency Dentist Old Hickory, TN
Dental emergencies are never planned, which is why Dr. Mike Glasmeier of Old Hickory Family Dentistry now offers emergency dental services and convenient Friday hours. He can help with almost any dental emergency, including those listed below.
If you are an established patient of Dr.Glasmeier, you can contact them via email. Dr.Glasmeier's email is firstname.lastname@example.org or you can text Dr.Glasmeier at 615-507-9661.
A cracked tooth can happen for a number of reasons including some of the reasons listed below:
• Grinding or clenching teeth
• Hard food or candies
• Biting or chewing on a pen or pencil
Knocked Out Tooth:
If your tooth gets knocked out and you can recover it follow the below steps:
• Rinse the tooth carefully to remove any dirt of debris, do not scrub the tooth
• Keep the tooth moist by placing it in a glass of milk or water
• Place cloth or gauze on the wound to control the bleeding
If you experience a dental emergency, call Old Hickory Family Dentistry immediately or go to the emergency room. If you do visit the emergency room, contact Dr. Glasmeier afterwards for follow up instructions.